Where the Pickup is Always FREE!
Recycling Certifications Provided! HDD Destruction Records Available on Request.
See Services for details.
OVR is unlike ANY other recycling company in existence.
We provide all of the following for FREE:
- Free Pickups
- Free Hard Drive Inventories
- Free Destruction Certificates
Our Vision Recycling, LLC
2582 Long Lake Rd, Ste O
Roseville, MN 55113
Office - 612-807-8795
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-3pm
EPA - MNS000182923
PBR. No. PBR001130
Nautilus - #NN411534
- We will come to pickup the following items for FREE!
- PC Computers: Towers, Small Forms, Desktop, All-in-One's, including Macs.
- Laptops: PC or Apple, Notebooks, Tablets
- Servers: Rack Mounted, Workstation, Enterprise, Blade, Standing
- Green-Board: Motherboards, Add-In Cards, Graphics Cards. RAM, Power Board
- Electrical Wire: AC Cables, AC Adapters, Cords, Plugs, Power Strips, All other cables
- Accessories & Devices: Keyboards, Mice, Speakers, Head-Phones, Microphones
- Batteries: All Types: Li-Ion, Ni-Cad, Lead-Acid
- UPS: Battery Backups
- Anything Metal
- Telephones: Office, Home, Cellular, VOIP/Telecommunications Systems
- Touch Devices: Tablets, Smartphones, Point of Sale Systems
- LCD Screens
- We will accept any of the following at 0.35 cents per pound.
- Printers: Home, Office, Desktop, Inkjet, Laser, Fax Machines
- Stereo Equipment: AV, Radios, Disc Players, Speakers and Subs, Amps, etc
- Though we do not directly accept some items, we are happy to assist you with proper removal of any of the following items:
- Light bulbs (Of Any Kind)
- Glass (Of Any Kind)
- Large Standing Copiers
- Loose Toner (Outside of toner inc. in printers.)
- TV's of any kind.
- Neon Signs
- Wood Furniture
- Appliances (Stoves, Ranges, Microwaves, Washer/Dryers, AC's/Refrigerators, Coolers)
** Our policy on items containing Leaded Glass has changed!
Effective October 1, 2015, due to the requirements of our Facility License for Ramsey County, we are no longer accepting items containing leaded glass. This includes CRT Monitors, TV's or Neon Signs. Special arrangements can and will be made for a direct pick up and drop off at another processing company, but handling fees will apply. Please contact Bob Carlson with questions at 612.807.8795.
The pickup, of course, will always be free!