Where the Pickup is Always FREE!
Recycling Certifications Provided! HDD Destruction Records Available on Request.
See Services for details.
OVR is unlike ANY other recycling company in existence.
We provide all of the following for FREE:
- Free Pickups
- Free Hard Drive Inventories
- Free Destruction Certificates
One of the reasons we offer our clients FREE pickups is because we understand how valuable your work space can be.
The ability to free up your work space instead of using it to store items that are out of service is essential to productivity.
Many of our clients use us once a month for pickups.
Schedule your pickup today and let's make some space!
Our Vision Recycling, LLC
2582 Long Lake Rd, Ste O
Roseville, MN 55113
Office - 612-807-8795
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-3pm
EPA - MNS000182923
PBR. No. PBR001130
Nautilus - #NN411534
We will come to pickup the following items for FREE!
- PC Computers: Towers, Small Forms, Desktop, All-in-One's, including Macs.
- Laptops: PC or Apple, Notebooks, Tablets
- Servers: Rack Mounted, Workstation, Enterprise, Blade, Standing
- Green-Board: Motherboards, Add-In Cards, Graphics Cards. RAM, Power Board
- Electrical Wire: AC Cables, AC Adapters, Cords, Plugs, Power Strips, All other cables
- Accessories & Devices: Keyboards, Mice, Speakers, Head-Phones, Microphones
- Batteries: All Types: Li-Ion, Ni-Cad, Lead-Acid
- UPS: Battery Backups
- Anything Metal
- Telephones: Office, Home, Cellular, VOIP/Telecommunications Systems
- Touch Devices: Tablets, Smartphones, Point of Sale Systems
- LCD Screens
- Printers: Home, Office, Desktop, Inkjet, Laser, Fax Machines
- Stereo Equipment: AV, Radios, Disc Players, Speakers and Subs, Amps, etc
** Our policy on items containing Leaded Glass has changed!
Effective October 1, 2015, due to the requirements of our Facility License for Ramsey County, we are no longer accepting items containing leaded glass. This includes CRT Monitors, TV's or Neon Signs. Special arrangements can and will be made for a direct pick up and drop off at another processing company, but handling fees will apply. Please contact Bob Carlson with questions at 612.807.8795.
The pickup, of course, will always be free!