OVR is unlike ANY other recycling company.
We provide all of the following for FREE:
• Free Pickups •
• Free Hard Drive Inventories •
• Free Destruction Certificates •
We offer our clients FREE pickups because we understand how valuable your work space needs are.
Freeing up work space, instead of using it for items that are out of service, is essential to your company's productivity.
Many of our clients use us monthly for pickups.
Schedule your FREE pickup today!
• Zero Landfill • Overseas Policy •
• Currently serving Minneapolis • St. Paul • Greater Twin Cities Metro Area •
• We come to your business and pick up your old computers or electronicsFREE! •
Our Vision Recycling, LLC
2582 Long Lake Roadd, Suite O
Roseville, MN 55113
Office • 612.807.8795
Hours • Mon - Fri 7am-3pm
EPA - MNS000182923
PBR. No. PBR001130
Nautilus - #NN411534
Where Pickups are ALWAYS FREE!
Recycling Certifications Provided! HDD Destruction Records Available on Request.
See Services for details.
We pick up the following items for FREE!
- PC Computers: Towers, Small Forms, Desktop, All-in-One's, Macs.
- Laptops: PC or Apple, Notebooks, Tablets
- Servers: Rack Mounted, Workstation, Enterprise, Blade, Standing
- Green-Board: Motherboards, Add-Ins & Graphics Cards, RAM, Power Board
- Electrical Wire: AC Cables & Adapters, Cords, Plugs, Power Strips, All other cables
- Accessories & Devices: Keyboards, Mice, Speakers, Head-Phones, Microphones
- Batteries: All Types: Li-Ion, Ni-Cad, Lead-Acid
- UPS: Battery Backups
- Anything Metal
- Telephones: Office, Home, Cellular, VOIP/Telecommunications Systems
- Touch Devices: Tablets, Smartphones, Point of Sale Systems
- LCD Screens
- Printers: Home, Office, Desktop, Inkjet, Laser, Fax Machines
- Stereo Equipment: AV, Radios, Disc Players, Speakers and Subs, Amps, etc
**Leaded Glass Policy**
Effective October 1, 2015, due to the requirements of our Facility License for Ramsey County, we are no longer accepting items containing leaded glass. This includes CRT Monitors, TV's or Neon Signs. Special arrangements can and will be made for a direct pick up and drop off at another processing company, but handling fees will apply. Please contact Bob Carlson with questions at 612.807.8795.
The pickup, of course, will always be free!